Subject: RE: SPEAKER INVITATION: 2025 CEPA Europe Tech & Security Conference
From: "Liis Mure" <[email-masked]>
To: Eduardo Castellet Nogués <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Anna-Maria Osula" <[email-masked]>, "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>, "press - JUSTDIGI" <[email-masked]>, "Julianne Juarez" <[email-masked]>, "Ronan Murphy" <[email-masked]>, "Eleliis Rattam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2025 17:56:48 +0300

Dear Eduardo,

I apologize for our lack of response. My colleague who represents the 
Ministry of Justice here in DC has been trying to get a decision from Ms. 
Pakosta’s office but has not received a response. We will let you know once 
we succeed. I’m not sure why there is no answer.

Kind regards,

Liis

Liis Mure
Embassy of Estonia
Defense Counselor
+1 202 706 2961
2131 Massachusetts Ave NW

From: Eduardo Castellet Nogués <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2025 2:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Liis Mure <[email-masked]>; Anna-Maria Osula 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Julianne 
Juarez <[email-masked]>; Ronan Murphy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: SPEAKER INVITATION: 2025 CEPA Europe Tech & Security Conference

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I hope all is well. I wanted to check in regarding CEPA’s invitation to have 
you serve as a featured speaker at our upcoming CEPA Europe Tech & Security 
Conference on Thursday, June 5. We would be happy to adapt to your schedule 
as necessary.

Confirmed speakers include US Ambassador to NATO Matthew Whitaker, former 
Supreme Allied Commander Europe General (Ret.) Philip Breedlove, Google’s 
Global Head of Government Affairs and former US Deputy Trade Representative 
Karan Bhatia, and Zscaler Vice President Ambassador (Ret.) Casper Klynge, 
amongst others.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions as you work to 
confirm your participation. Our team is more than happy to jump on a quick 
call if helpful.

All the best,

Eduardo Castellet Nogués

Eduardo Castellet Nogués
Program Officer

Tech Policy Program

Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA)
1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20004

 <http://www.cepa.org/> www.cepa.org |  <https://x.com/cepa> @cepa

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
|  <https://twitter.com/EduCastelletN> @EduCastelletN

From: Eduardo Castellet Nogués <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Friday, May 9, 2025 at 2:30 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Julianne Juarez 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Ronan Murphy 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: SPEAKER INVITATION: 2025 CEPA Europe Tech & Security Conference

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I hope all is well. I wanted to check in regarding CEPA’s invitation to have 
you serve as a featured speaker at our upcoming CEPA Europe Tech & Security 
Conference on Thursday, June 5. We would be happy to adapt to your schedule 
as necessary.

Confirmed speakers include former Supreme Allied Commander Europe General 
(Ret.) Philip Breedlove, former Congressman Will Hurd, Google’s Global Head 
of Government Affairs and former US Deputy Trade Representative Karan 
Bhatia, and Zscaler Vice President Ambassador (Ret.) Casper Klynge, amongst 
others.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions as you work to 
confirm your participation. Our team is more than happy to jump on a quick 
call if helpful.

Best,

Eduardo Castellet Nogués

Eduardo Castellet Nogués
Program Officer

Tech Policy Program

Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA)
1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20004

 <http://www.cepa.org/> www.cepa.org |  <https://x.com/cepa> @cepa

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
|  <https://twitter.com/EduCastelletN> @EduCastelletN

From: Eduardo Castellet Nogués <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Tuesday, May 6, 2025 at 10:59 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Julianne Juarez <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Ronan Murphy <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: SPEAKER INVITATION: 2025 CEPA Europe Tech & Security Conference

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I hope this finds you well. I wanted to kindly follow up on CEPA’s 
invitation to have you serve as a featured speaker at our upcoming CEPA 
Europe Tech & Security Conference on Thursday, June 5. We would be honored 
to feature your expertise and vision at this half-day conference and would 
be happy to adapt to your schedule as necessary.

Some of our tentatively confirmed speakers include General (Ret.) Philip 
Breedlove, Google Head of Government Affairs Karan Bhatia, Ambassador Casper 
Klynge, as well as NATO Deputy Secretary General Radmila Sherinskia.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions as you work to 
confirm your participation. Our team is more than happy to jump on a quick 
call if helpful and many thanks again for your assistance.

All the best,

Eduardo Castellet Nogués

Eduardo Castellet Nogués
Program Officer

Tech Policy Program

Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA)
1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20004

 <http://www.cepa.org/> www.cepa.org |  <https://x.com/cepa> @cepa

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
|  <https://twitter.com/EduCastelletN> @EduCastelletN

From: Ronan Murphy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Thursday, May 1, 2025 at 12:29 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Julianne Juarez 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Eduardo 
Castellet Nogués <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: SPEAKER INVITATION: 2025 CEPA Europe Tech & Security Conference

Dear Minister Pakosta,

On behalf of the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA), I am honored to 
invite you to serve as a featured speaker at the CEPA Europe Tech & Security 
Conference on the prevailing challenges in EU-US tech and security relations 
in Brussels, Belgium on June 5 at a time of your convenience. Given your 
leadership in these issues, we would be keen to feature your perspectives.

This half-day conference will bring together thought leaders, policymakers, 
innovators, and experts to discuss the most pressing tech and security 
policy challenges for Europe and the United States. Commemorating CEPA’s 
20th anniversary, the conference will examine the intersections of 
technology, trade, and security, including technology supply chains, EU-US 
approaches to the China challenge, and the role of technology and innovation 
in allied defense.

We would be honored to have your participation in our conference in June. 
Attached, please find a formal invitation from our President and CEO Dr. 
Alina Polyakova. Should you have any questions, or would like to confirm 
participation, please reach out to me or my colleague Eduardo Castellet 
Nogués ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]).

All the best,

Ronan.

Ronan Murphy

Director, Tech Policy Program

Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA)
1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20004

 <https://www.cepa.org/> www.cepa.org |  <https://twitter.com/cepa> @cepa | 
<tel:+12029613556> +1-202-961-3556

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://bit.ly/rm_cepa> WhatsApp me